Idea for the Cruiseship hackathon winners  

(@tobias)

As i understood it the idea is to store heat during cruiseing and then release the heat during harbour visit. That way you can decrease the fuel consumption because some of the heat/cold demand is produced from saltx. What about to combine this idea with an heat to Power machine? Like the swedish Company climeon which already have som heat to power machines installed on some cruiseships (eg. viking Line, maersk). By combine the ideas you can also create electricty from the stored heat in saltx. Since the cruiseships Companies already invested in a heat to power machine maybe they are also intressted in others green technologies or combinding them? Just an idea for the cruiseships team. 🙂

This topic was modified 2 years  ago 2 times by Tobias
ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2018 8:43 pm jogra liked
(@liudasmikal)
Admin

Great idea, @tobias! Are you involved with Climeon? We are happy to discuss this further!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2018 12:40 pm
(@tobias)

@liudas nope im not involved with climeon. I just thought it could be a good idea because saltx is literally a perfect energysource for a heat to power machine! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2018 1:04 pm
(@liudasmikal)
Admin

@tobias very well noticed! We have Climeon in mind for partnerships and collaboration and we are looking to meet representatives from Climeon to discuss ways we can work together!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2018 3:58 pm
(@elpuertodesantamaria)

Just come across this interesting topic. There is an abundant of salt in El Puerto de Santa Maria with very qualified labour and land for free to set up industries....El Puerto+s salt to power the world.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2018 6:24 am
(@liudasmikal)
Admin

Very exciting to hear this @elpuertodesantamaria! Welcome to SaltX Labs! Would you like to develop this solution further? If not, do you know any companies that could develop this solution?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2018 4:50 pm
(@elpuertodesantamaria)

Thanks for the welcome Liudas. I`d love to develop and help out as much as required and as far as I can. No company can do more or better than me! lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2018 6:09 pm
(@liudasmikal)
Admin

Wonderful, @elpuertodesantamaria! Maybe you should chat with the team and look for synergies! What's your background?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/09/2018 12:08 pm ElPuertodeSantaMaria liked
(@elpuertodesantamaria)

Thanks for your kind words. My background is in economics, Football, I founded www.europapointfc.com as #AsteppingStoneClub giving #SecondChances to #YoungReleasedPlayers and I`m a Sports Psychology. Above all this I`m a visionary and in my opinion there`s no better visioner than one who has a vision of a better, cleaner planet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/09/2018 1:41 pm
(@liudasmikal)
Admin

I love your initiative @elpuertodesantamaria! This is great! Shoot me a message at liudas.mikal [at] saltxtechnology.com and I will connect you with the team! I think you could find good synergies!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2018 4:06 pm
Share: